Join the Team
Ready to Help Change the Way Businesses are Run?
Our mission is to delight and surprise our guests at every encounter. This starts by treating our associates like family, and fostering an environment built around creativity, teamwork and collaboration.
Our corporate associates help define the company’s path and direct the business and operations to ensure we remain the India’s leading hospitality company.
Teams & Open Positions
Our Planners provide the thought leadership to keep our properties a step ahead of everyone else. We have many opportunities for driven leaders to achieve personal success while inspiring and mentoring their teams.
Director Of Finance
Corporate Director Revenue Management
Posting Date: Feb 18, 2019
Job Category: Revenue Management.
Location: Corporate Office Bangalore.
Brand: Essentia Hotels & Resorts. A brand owned and managed by Averina Hotels & Resorts who also owns and manages Holiday Inn Resort Goa.
Position Type: Corporate Management.
Salary: No Constraint with the right candidate.
Start Your Journey With Us
At Averina Hotels [Brands Hoilday Inn Resort Goa (An IHG Hotel) & Essentia Hotels & Resorts], we work as a team at all levels, recognizing each team player contributes to the team’s success by their competence, preparation, determination, and commitment.
Responsible for balancing financial objectives of different lodging products to maximize total revenues. Position is accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all hotels within the market. Oversees all processes associated with demand, revenue, inventory, forecasting and opportunity analysis. Contributes to and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer. Acts as primary contact and maintains productive relationships with all stakeholders, including hotel General Managers, sales leaders, franchisees, owners and regional team.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 6 to 8 years experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Analyzing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
• Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Analyzes information, identifying current and potential problems and proposing solutions.
• Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources.
• Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
• Maintains accurate reservation system information.
• Provides support with cluster selling initiatives to all reservation centers.
• Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
• Generates updates on transient segment each period and continually analyzes transient booking patterns.
• Works with Market VP, Market GM and GM’s to assist in pricing analyses for all products in Market.
• Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
Managing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy
• Takes a predetermined strategy and contributing to the execution of that strategy.
• Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
• Provides revenue management functional expertise and leadership to general managers, property leadership teams and market sales leaders.
• Provides critical input to market leaders for development of property and overall market sales strategy.
• Ensures hotel strategies conform to brand philosophies and initiatives.
• Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
• Prepares sales strategy meeting agenda, supporting documentation and leads property and/or cluster meetings.
• Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all properties.
• Assists with development of 6-month, 12-month and 2-year strategic action plans for management of cluster transient revenues.
• Manages inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue.
• Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
• Provides recommendations to properties for Business Transient Sales account strategies.
• Leads efforts to coordinate strategies between group sales offices.
• Checks distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits.
• Initiates, implements and evaluates revenue tests.
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
• Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
• Communicates market direction to revenue management, sales and hotel leaders.
Building Successful Relationships
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Provides targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges to the stakeholders.
• Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Enters, transcribes, records, stores, or maintains information in written or electronic form.
Interested Candidates May Send Their CV’s at email@example.com
(Please note that only candidates relevant to the job will be contacted).
We offer several career paths to feed your inspiration. Consider the culinary arts, bartending, restaurant positions, health and beauty, or a number of other artistic pursuits.
Food & Beverage
Chef de Partie
Our Quality Keepers know that the countless small details end up making a big impression on our customers. It’s their organization, attention to detail and overall care for their work that reinforces our position as the world’s leading hospitality company.
Human Resources Executive
Engineering & Facilities
Ready To Get Started?
W-305 | Sunrise Chambers |Ulsoor Road | Bangalore – 560 042