- Essentia Hotels & Resorts (EHR) welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
- EHR respects your right to privacy. EHR assures you that your personal information shall be kept confidential and shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- EHR assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- EHR reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business EHR may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact EHR at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While EHR assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
To personalise your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalising your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” from our website. EHR does not use “cookies” to collect personal information. “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.